The Old Rugged Blog
This award is for anyone who has a Christian theme to their blog. I was nominated by http://mommyx4boys.wordpress.com/
If you accept this award you must:
- Nominate 5 other Christian Blogs
- Display the award
- Answer the 9 questions that are listed below.
- What is your favorite Bible verse? Psalm 18:1 “I love You, O Lord, my strength”
- How long have you been a Christian? I was baptized at a young age, like 9 y.o, but I truly accepted Christ into my life August 2009. So It has been 5yrs.
- How long have you had your blog? I’ve had it for about a year but just started posting regularly in April 2014.
- What is your greatest accomplishment? Making it through each day is an accomplishment. I can’t think of a great accomplishment right now. Sorry friends.
- Forest or Bayou? Plains or Mountains? River or Ocean? Forest, Mountains, Ocean. I attend Forest Baptist Church, mountains help you build muscle and perseverance both physically and spiritually, the ocean is just gorgeous and the view reminds me of freedom.
- What makes you special? My diversity- a black girl with naturally nappy hair who loves Jesus, loves superheros and has Hazel eyes. That’s pretty special if you ask me. 🙂
- Poetry or Prose? Free verse or Rhyme? Poetry is pretty dope but I don’t write it or prefer to read it. Free verse is always nice and comical because of the randomness that comes with it.
- What is your favorite number? ummm… What? LoL. I love all numbers. I don’t hate or discriminate. 🙂
- What’s something about you that most people don’t know? I have dance parties in my car EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! And when I home I dance around the living room as my transition to the 2nd part of my day.